You can easily manage your booking right here! Within one step you can add or remove tour services, modify your booking, make a payment.
• arrival and departure transfers
• optional excursions
• social dinners at local restaurants
• buffet dinners at the hotel
• pre and post stays
Guests can pre-order private arrival (from the airport to hotel) and departure (from hotel to the airport) transfers. We offer private transfer vehicles for 1 to 3 and for 4 to 7 guests. For more than 7 guests a private transfer is organized upon a special request.
Variety of price depends on particular city you are arriving or departing. Price list is provided on every tour program. Arrival and departure transfers are very convenient when the arrival or departure is late in the evening or when the hotel is far away from the airport. If arrival or departure transfer is booked guests will be met by the driver with your name board inside the arrival hall. Once the departure transfer is booked with us in advance, tour guide will provide with all detailed pick up information during the tour.
Our basic tour package includes a standard collection of what is the best and a must to see. During your leisure time one can choose individual exploring or select one of our optional excursions. All optional services are designed fit the timing of the basic tour. We highly recommend booking and paying optionals in advance to guarantee availability. Some of the optionals might be booked during the tour as well.
Our guests are encouraged to explore local gastronomy. We offer two choices for tour dinners. One can enjoy social dinners at local restaurants including variety of local food and national show elements (folklore music, instruments, costumes, historical performances etc.). Another option – rich buffet dinners at the hotel including European cuisine, some national dishes and beverages. One can also combine both social and buffet dinner at the hotel during the whole tour.
If you decide to start your holidays earlier or stay few days on your own after the tour, we offer pre and post stays at tour hotel.
• Pre stay accommodation is very popular among overseas travellers who enjoy one or two free days for relaxation after hectic flight. Pre stay is also convenient for those who have special interests (music festivals, museums and exhibitions, family root heritage) before group tour. If you decided to combine few tours, pre stay is a good choice when you have tour connection gap.
• Post stay accommodation provides with opportunity to explore the city individually or spend time till your flight. If your tour happens to finish in Tallinn, it’s popular to grab one more day and organise one-day trip to Helsinki, Finland. We assist with one way or round trip ferry tickets.Read more
Tel. +370 615 76453
Professionally educated for sports and tourism management - is encouraging our guests to explore the Northeastern region of Europe in its most attractive way. Working for tourism industry since 2013 Iveta is assisting customers from 64 countries. And she loves doing it!